Get involved! Subscribe to our blog and send us your ideas, comments, compliments… After all, Citizen Participation is part of Devolution.
MOMBASA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
1st Floor, Betting Control Building P.O. Box 80076-80100 Mombasa Kenya Tel: +254 715631914/ +254 780564465 Email: email@example.com
VACANCIES CLOSED ALREADY on Thursday 11th July 2019
REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFICER I (Anaesthetists)
Please keep checking this page for vacancies and career opportunities in the County Government of Mombasa
JOB GROUP ‘K’- 10 POSTS
- Offering pre-operative assessment (anaesthetic screening) and management of patients.
- Offering intra-operative management to patients.
- Offering post-operative management / follow up of theatre patients/clients.
- Giving anaesthetic advice to the theatre /hospital team in all matters pertaining to anaesthesia.
- Guiding and counselling patients/ clients/ staffs in matters pertaining to anaesthesia.
- Responsible for the anaesthetic machines and drugs.
- Collecting and Compiling anaesthetic data and report.
- Performing any other duty that may be given by the supervisor.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and
- Community Health from a recognized institution;
- Be a holder of a Higher National Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery, Anaesthesia, from a recognized institution;
- Have a Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council
- Have a valid practice license.
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
To apply for these positions either:
Fill in the Online Application Form after reading the instructions inside the form. CLICK HERE for Online Application Form, and attach certificates/ testimonials, or,
Fill in a physical Application Form and drop it at the Mombasa County Public Service Board Office at Betting Control Building, Mombasa or via postal mail/ courier service, and attach certificates/ testimonials. For this form CLICK HERE.
All Applications should reach the Mombasa County Public Service Board offices at Betting & Control Building, Mombasa on or before Thursday 11th July 2019 by 4.30 p.m. (CLOSED)
In case you need more guidance on how to fill the form, don’t hesitate to call our PR & Communication Office on the numbers provided.
Getting a problem downloading Application Forms for Employment? Click the following links:
Note for those filling the online form:
After Submission of the form you will receive the following message at the bottom of the page:
“Thank you for your message. It has been sent.”
No submission is possible without this message. Please ensure that you have seen this message to confirm that it was submitted successfully.
Please keep checking this page for vacancies and career opportunities in the County Government of Mombasa as stipulated in the following Service Charter (CLICK):