H.E. Hassan Ali Joho is the First Governor of Mombasa County, listed as County 001 in the tabulation of Counties in Kenya. He is now serving his second term in office after successfully being re-elected in 2017 by an overwhelming majority of the people of Mombasa County. This is because of his convincing track record which proves the fulfillment of the goals set in the manifesto of his first term. He has served as the Assistant Minister for Transport in the National Government and in the National Assembly as Deputy Chairman of the Foreign, Defence & Election Committee as well as Library Committee Member of Transport, Housing & Public Works. He is the current Deputy Party Leader of the Orange Democratic Movement of Kenya (ODM). He is also the Founder and Patron of Hassan Joho Foundation, a non-profit making organization that seeks to lift up the lives of the poor and needy.
COSECSA VACANCIES – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD CODE OF CONDUCT
CLICK BELOW FOR COMPLAINTS FORM/ KUPATA FOMU YA MALAMISHI, BOFA HAPA CHINI
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE EZINE 2020 -2021
The Public Service Board’s Achievements since the start of devolution to date. To get a copy, please click on the photo:
Dear esteemed clients of the Mombasa County Public Service Board, beware of fraudsters! Learn more how to counter fraudsters! CLICK HERE
THE PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD MANDATE
The New Constitution, 2010, created Devolved Governments in Kenya. The County Government of Mombasa was consequently established out of the devolved functions of Government. The Mombasa County Public Service Board is part of the County Government of Mombasa. It is established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act, 2012, thus it is:
(a) a body corporate with perpetual succession and a seal; and
(b) capable of suing and being sued in its corporate name.
Citizenry of Mombasa
THE BOARD’S VISION
To be a leading County Public Service Board in Kenya providing efficient and quality service delivery.
THE BOARD’S MISSION
To ensure the citizenry of Mombasa receive quality professional public service in a robust, efficient and effective manner.
THE BOARD’S VALUES
- Patriotism: We shall ensure the Board is attached to the Nation and preserves the national pride, values and principles.
- Professionalism: We shall adhere to standards of accuracy, diligence, care, professional conduct and work ethics in our service delivery.
- Integrity: We shall discharge our duties with autonomy, fairness, respect and trust and selfless dedication.
- Human dignity: We shall uphold the dignity of the people we serve and all the people with justice, equity and the sustenance of human rights.
- Good governance: We shall embrace the principles of good governance, ethics transparency and accountability, free of discrimination but that which protects the marginalised.
- Diversity: We shall ensure diversity in the county workforce.
To download your own copy of the full E-Newsletter please CLICK HERE
County Executive Committee Members 2017-2019
1. Taufiq Mohamed Balala – Department of Transport, Infrastructure & Public Works.
2. Kevin Munywoki Kyalo – Department of Youth, Gender, Sports & Cultural Affairs.
3. Dr Godffrey Nyongesa Nato – Department of Environment, Waste Management
4. Edward Dzilla Nyale – Department of Lands, Planning & Housing.
5. Hazel Koitaba – Department of Health.
6. Maryam Abdillahi Mbaruk – Department of Finance and Economic Planning.
7. Fatma Awale – Department of Water, Natural Resources & Sanitation
8. Dr. Seth Odongo – Department of Devolution and Public Service Administration
9. Hassan Bakari Mwamtoa – Department of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries & Cooperatives
10. Fawz Rashid Ali – Department of Trade, Tourism & Investment
11. Mtalaki Mwashimba – County Attorney.